SpinosaWomen’s Winter Jacket
There’s this little autumn berry called a sloe, with a beautiful deep bluey-purple colour. Pickle the sloes in gin with some yummy spices and you have ‘sloe gin’. We can’t recommend sloe gin pre-ride though, it will definitely slow you down. It's better to put this warm jacket on for the ride and enjoy the sloe gin post ride!
This versatile, technical women’s cycling jacket is designed for every form of winter weather thrown at you on the bike so you no longer have to endure the cold and can focus on enjoying the ride!
The winter jacket features a mix of two-ply windproof fabric and a four-way stretch fleece backed nylon. The lightweight insulation guarantees absolute warmth. Reflective details are smartly integrated in the design, together with an eye-catching zipper.
While the Spinosa is designed for high performance riding, the contrast between the quilted front panel and printed base gives the jacket a casual and stylish look, so don’t be afraid to try it off the bike too. The Spinosa Jacket is perfect for evening walks, work commutes or coffee stops that turn into bar hopping…
Jacket Key Features
- Super-soft, 4-way stretch fabric allows for perfect freedom of movement
- BIO-WR treatment makes the jacket water repellent, breathable and rapid drying
- Quilted, breathable polyester fabric body with insulated padding
- Integrated reflective details on the arms and back for low light visibility
- Full-length YKK zipper with camlock puller and internal zipper flap
- Three back pockets, including a water resistant zippered pocket for valuables
- High, soft fleece lined collar
- Tailored fit to suit both on and off the bike wear
- Stretchy, soft inner cuffs keep the wind out so you stay warm
- Silicone waist gripper for a perfectly secure fit
All the snacks
Three sizeable back pockets to stuff with riding essentials and food to keep you going, including a water resistant zip pocket to keep your valuables safe and dry.
Soft and warm
The winter jacket features a high, soft fleece lined collar. The quilted, insulated body provides warmth on colds roads without adding unnecessary weight or bulk.
Mix and Match
Pair the Spinosa Winter Jacket with our Olive Signature bib tight light, Kobalt merino socks and neckwarmer to complete the look or mix and match it to create your own unique style.